Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Rick, thanks brother! It has been amazingly rewarding! Having all the little ones also drove me to find a rod with a bench seat. My buddies thought I was crazy but how am I gonna leave anyone behind when its a DOUMArS night... not gonna happen! Ha!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Great responses guys, and welcome to those that are far away as well.
We will figure a way to keep those long distance members informed.

I came up with another,

Doing It Myway, With Intelligent technical support.

And for the rebuild shop owner

Doing it masterfully with integrity truth and safety

But no matter how you slice it you are still a DIMWIT.

GOTTA quit playing and get to work on that Stang.

Ray

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Ok so what about those of us that are doing this in the driveway due to the lack of a garage? Is that a different division? :sign0020:
I think the driveway is ok under the main department,

But, once you move to grass, and comealong on tree you will be in ******* dimwit category.

Thanks for expanding our vision.

Ray

I'm DIM, and have no WIT. Can I join your gang sir??

I'll come up to your mansion, stand against the wall to protect it from John's flying cannon fire for the clubs hazing to earn my spot as DIMWIT.

hey Ray, we have a request for membership from Invercargill, New Zealand which was the home of the worlds fastest Indian Motorcyle built by Burt Munro.
He would have been a DIMWIT too since he Did Incredible Machining With Inadequate Tools & Shop. Your are going to have to broaden your horizons since this would make us International if you accept Chris into our ranks.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I'm DIM, and have no WIT. Can I join your gang sir??

I'll come up to your mansion, stand against the wall to protect it from John's flying cannon fire for the clubs hazing to earn my spot as DIMWIT.
That sounds like a hazing I would not want to miss.

And now we have a dimwit's mansion. That sounds about right.

We are progressing, looking for half wits now.

Welcome aboard, ray

A guy would have to go back to school just to join the club . You boys are pretty sharp . Just back in from the shop and my wife wants to know what's so funny . It's pouring rain , cold and miserable , and from where I was standing in the shop , I could look past the front end of the 55 inside , nice and dry, and see my wife's Caravan outside in the rain with its engine hanging on the cherry-picker . Only REAL cars make it inside the shop . If that's not Dimwitted , it's at least halfway there . LOL . Be safe...Bob.

Here's another idea for the DIMWITS acronym.

Driven,Ingenuous Motorheads,With Insane Tri-five Syndrome.

Whatever you guys decide to call it,I'm in.:)

Just hope I can find my way home after the meetings.:sign0020:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
A guy would have to go back to school just to join the club . You boys are pretty sharp . Just back in from the shop and my wife wants to know what's so funny . It's pouring rain , cold and miserable , and from where I was standing in the shop , I could look past the front end of the 55 inside , nice and dry, and see my wife's Caravan outside in the rain with its engine hanging on the cherry-picker . Only REAL cars make it inside the shop . If that's not Dimwitted , it's at least halfway there . LOL . Be safe...Bob.
Bob, I think you have your priorities pretty much set straight.
Hate to rub it in but we are painting outside today in low 80's.

On school thing I am the only 5 year high school grad I know. From there it is education from out behind the barn.

Keep that chev warn and dry.

Ray

I resemble thet thar remark, I am member number 17 by my Dimwitted count, I will be making a vest for my motorcycle, DIMWITS on top rocker, TRIFIVE on bottom rocker, NW Florida CC (Car Club) along the bottom, a picture of a shorty 57 Chevy in the middle, my State MotorCycle Club Conference might get upset, depending on the colors. How about there's a motorcycle club out of Eglin AFB called the Infidels? Love it!

Attachments

Discussion starter · #36 ·
For anyone wanting to follow the dimwits I have setup a yahoo group. Just search the yahoo groups page for crusin dimwits and then ask to join. I will gladly approve you.

We had our first meeting today, 16 in attendance with 5 members that could not make it.

Ray

For anyone wanting to follow the dimwits I have setup a yahoo group. Just search the yahoo groups page for crusin dimwits and then ask to join. I will gladly approve you.

We had our first meeting today, 16 in attendance with 5 members that could not make it.

Ray
I was disappointed I could not join in for breakfast Sunday. I received and accepted your Yahoo group invitation notice.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.